Blog Journal #1

 Hi! My name is Mariel D'Errico and I am a senior at Florida State University. I am majoring in Family and Child Sciences with a double minor in Education and Psychology. I grew up in New Jersey with my mother and grandmother. I hope to go into full-time ministry when I graduate. 

    My experience with technology in an educational setting includes using many computer applications. I am very familiar with the Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I also am familiar with Google applications such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides. I have also used multiple learning management systems and social media platforms for school activities. 

    My learning network has been greatly affected by my church. I have made many connections with members of my church and have been incorporated into a mentor group that has allowed me to grow and learn spiritually, professionally and socially. I also use some social media platforms, like Tik Tok, to gain information about productivity and organization. I also use apps like GroupMe and Facebook to connect with various people in my community and people who share the same interests as me.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Detox