Blog Journal #6

     I really liked using Diigo as it was easy to set up and use. I did not like that it had me set up a chrome extension. I am always apprehensive when I have to add anything extra to a site for safety reasons. I was very pleased with how simple and helpful it was for my web browsing. 

    I have enjoy blogging so far as it is an interesting way to reflect on what I have been learning. I do not like that we have to write because I am not the biggest fan of writing in general. I have learned how to add gadgets to the blog, which has been really interesting to use. It will be a great thing to use if I ever make a personal blog. 

    If I start teaching, one Web 2.0 tool that I might use is Tik Tok. I have seen a lot of helpful resources on this platform that could be beneficial. Additionally, I think that the environment on this platform is encouraging, and will help me stay motivated in teaching. Overall, I think that Tik Tok is a great platform for future teachers. 

    Tool: https://www.tiktok.com/en/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Detox