Blog Journal #7

    I looked at multiple school pages to see the type of information it provided for students and parents. I explored mostly on the Leon High School page, and found a lot of great information. One teacher, Scott Evans, had a brief summary of himself, and a lot of great additional resources for parents and students to use. It also contained a class calendar, which is helpful for parents and students. 

Scott Evans (Leon High School)








    Technology will be helpful in my long-term career goal of going into full time ministry. I plan to use things like Google Calendar and Google Docs to plan and schedule meetings and events at my job. If I do become a teacher, I think having Tik Tok will be helpful as they have a lot of great information for teachers. I would follow accounts that would give good lesson plans and organization hacks. 

    I did not like the Wiki platform. It had a lot of issues and we were unable to use it. I would personally not use it with my students. I would try to find something that is more updated. 

Comments

  1. The contrast on the site you chose is high. It makes use of black text on a white background making it very readable to the audience. There is repetition among fonts on each tab of the website. The alignment is very good on the page. The website also takes into account the proximity element and it makes the website look well put together. I think the website you chose has all of the good design elements necessary for organization purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Detox