Blog Post #8

     I learned how to make a cohesive design on a website. I like that we were able to be creative. I did not like that I could not publish it. I can make a website for a business or school I work for and I could help an organization like a nonprofit as well. 

    One skill that I learned from Diigo was that I could add things to the class page. I thought it was helpful to use to find great resources. It can be useful to share things with my students and their parents. I also can grow in keeping resources for myself. 

    Technology Trends


I can use this site to be kept up to date on current trends. It would allow me to be able to provide resources for my students. I think technology is important to gain information to better inform my students. I think that by making my students be familiar in school, it will help them to use it in their careers later in life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Detox