Blog #10

 I will use surveys as an elementary school science teacher. I will have them take surveys before and after they learn material to see how they have grown. I will give it online, and create it with Google Forms. I will let them see their results so they can analyze their own growth.    

   Seeing my classmates blogs was a really cool experience! I got to see a lot of their interests in teaching as well as their ideas for their future classroom. I really liked seeing each other's website. It makes me excited to work with other teachers in the future. 

I think the tech badges are a great idea! I think it is an awesome way to get extra tokens. I think they are great to help strengthen student's technological skills. I think you should keep these in the class. 

The next skill I hope to master is Excel. I have been using it at my new job, and have been watching videos on Youtube to learn. I also have my supervisor helping me! I am excited to see what I learn!

Comments

  1. Hi Mariel,

    I thought you blog post was insightful. I will also be using surveys in my classrooms. I agree that the tech badges are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Detox